Learn how to pay a bill using NetTeller™ Online Banking
Safely and securely pay bills online. Simply sign in to your online banking account, select Bill Pay and follow the process flow.
When scheduling payments, be sure to choose a "due by" date several days in advance of the actual due date reflected on your bill statement. The earliest "due by" date will be automatically displayed.
Additional Bill Pay Features:
- Payment history is automatically saved for your records.
- Schedule Payments up to a year in advance.
- Schedule recurring payments for regularly occurring bills.
- Edit or delete scheduled payments any time before processing date.
- Depending on the merchant/payee, your scheduled payment will be made by check or electronically via ACH (automated clearing house).