Thanks for Noticing: A Look into the New Vast Bank Building in Downtown Tulsa
On June 15, 2018, we broke ground on our new corporate headquarters — a six-story, 100,000 square foot building in downtown Tulsa at 110 N. Elgin Ave. This move aligns with our long-term strategic plan of providing a better connection to local business owners and the downtown community at large. More importantly, it’s an opportunity for us to invest again in the city we love and call home.
A closer look:
- Vast Bank will have a branch on the first floor with executive offices on the fifth floor.
- The building sits just west of ONEOK Field, and each floor will have an outdoor terrace with a ballpark view.
- The building will feature a four-story parking garage that will be available to the public for events like Tulsa Drillers games and Tulsa Arts District events.
- In the Raw will have a rooftop restaurant as well as a walk-up, grab-and-go sushi space.
- Hummingbird Coffee + Beer will occupy the southeast corner of the building at Archer Street and Elgin Avenue.
- Other key tenants include BKD CPAs and Advisors and Casillas Petroleum.
- The building will have a community art wall with rotating features.
See the action
Stream our live downtown camera to watch the building construction in real time. The dust is expected to settle December 2019, and we can’t wait to celebrate with you!
For more information visit www.vast.bank.