Vast Bank Building Retailers to Open Summer 2020
The strength of our local economy relies on supporting local businesses, which is why we are excited to share that Vast Bank building retailers are set to open late Summer 2020.
On June 15, 2018, we broke ground on our new corporate headquarters — a six-story, 100,000 square foot building in downtown Tulsa at 110 N. Elgin Ave. It’s an opportunity for us to invest again in the city we love and call home.
Locally owned Topeca Coffee, which also will be offering beer, wine and cocktails, is scheduled to open in August. Also opening this summer will be in the raw rooftop restaurant and terrace and The French Hen (ground level). Businesses in the 395-spot adjacent parking garage are Skyline Animal Hospital and F45 Fitness.The Vast Bank building has a mix of professional and restaurant tenants, including BKD CPA Firm, Jackson Hole Capital Partners and DeKraai and Associates. Most recently, Law firm GableGotwals has signed a lease to occupy 42,511 square feet of our 100,000 square feet of Class A office space.
“… This relocation allows us to prepare well for the future with a dramatically different office design that focuses on efficient use of space and deployment of expanded technology to streamline and improve our client service,” GableGotwals CEO John D. Dale said in a statement. “The Vast Bank building and the Greenwood District provide our employees with amenities that will ensure continued success in our talent retention and recruitment initiatives.” We couldn't agree more.
Virtual Tour of the Vast Bank Building
Meagan Farley of KKT Architects recently gave a virtual tour of the building and rundown of new changes to the Vast Bank Building. The building sits just west of ONEOK Field, and each floor has an outdoor terrace with a ballpark view. Take a peek in inside.
What's open now?
- Vast Bank Executive Offices moved in late 2019.
- BKD CPAs and Advisors moved in early 2020.
- F45 Training is open now and located in the adjacent garage building.
- Skyline Animal Hospital is open and now and located in the adjacent garage building.
- In the Raw will have a rooftop sushi restaurant.
- French Hen, a gem of Tulsa’s fine dining scene, will open on the ground floor.
- Osteria, a casual eatery offering craft cocktails, will bring its Italian restaurant on the first floor.
- Topeca Coffee will occupy the southeast corner of the building at Archer Street and Elgin Avenue.
- Orth Contemporary is a forward thinking art gallery that will feature exhibitions of visually engaging artwork.